SAP HR Consultant
|IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.|
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a SAP HR Consultant, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, as a consultant you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
You have a solid business background in your field, hands-on experience in consulting, and SAP R/3 implementation experience in the area of SAP HR. Working in this core area of our business you will be instrumental in helping us to continue to be recognized as the premiere SAP implementer in Canada. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of application packaged solutions. Candidates will use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environments in order to achieve client expected business results. Candidates may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client sites. We are looking for consultants that can build credibility and trust.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Conducting Fit/Gap analysis and business /process modeling
• Gathering requirements from functional business owners
• Assessing the business and application requirements
• Designing robust business processes considering accepted industry practices
• Configuring and testing the software
• Driving the development of functional and systems specifications
• Writing and maintaining necessary documentation
• Actively performing knowledge transfer to client team members
• Communicate and work with people of all levels in a team environment
• Provide support to deployment as necessary
General Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience is required in Payroll.
• CPA Designation is preferred
• SAP Travel & Expense Skills/Experience is required.
• Must have strong business process and analytical background skills.
• Experience in successfully working with medium to large teams.
• Strong relationship management and Interpersonal Skills.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; confident and credible.
• Strong learning capabilities and interested to get trained with SAP.
At IBM we're developing new ways for people to think, interact, manage their businesses and govern their lives. But first and foremost, we're about people.
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|