Mobile Test Specialist
|IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.|
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. Our Application Management Services Testing and Performance practice is a global leader in providing clients with multiple application development and integration related services and support capacities. As a Test Specialist, you are a key contributor to the implementation of business and technical solutions for clients with overall responsibility for the quality assurance and testing of varied and complex applications and infrastructure components.
• Proficient in preparing/writing and executing test cases, creating traceability matrices as well as defining required test data.
• Successfully performed mobile product testing, using both manual test techniques and automated tools.
• Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle.
• Proficient in performing and participating in static review of all kinds of testability documents: functional requirements and specifications analysis, inspections of design documents and business rules.
• Experience in Quality Control, issue identification, defect logging and verification, problem resolution.
• Comfortable working as a team member as well as independently, quick learner with analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hands-on Mobile Testing experience with HP QuickTest Professional (QTP) and Perfecto Mobile, or an equivalent testing suite
• Test management and defect tracking tools
• Functional testing on Android and iOS platforms
• Cross platform web testing on all major web browsers, iOS and Android devices: i.e. Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer
• Field testing with Android and iOS devices
• SQL skills, capable of writing SQL queries, functions, triggers and stored procedures for back-end white-box testing
At IBM we're developing new ways for people to think, interact, manage their businesses and govern their lives. But first and foremost, we're about people. Discover Life@IBM Visit IBM for more information
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|