Security Consulting Associate Partner
|The Associate Partner role serves several key business developments and IT management consulting leadership roles supporting the IBM Security Services Practice. At the core of the role is to help lead, manage and improve the Security Services consulting practice focused on working with clients Security focused planning and enablement needs. The candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills, consultative presence and leadership, and team leadership. In addition the candidate should possess domain knowledge in Security areas such as Security Operations, organizational design as it pertains to Security organization, broad knowledge of security focused enablement and other pertinent management consulting aspect of building and managing security capabilities within a firm (e.g. project prioritization, roadmap development.|
•Leadership (perform and mentoring) on consulting engagement pursuits driving towards a signings and revenue targets with additional metrics for generating downstream business
• Participate in client opportunity identification and qualification calls, understanding client needs and objectives, articulate and formulate Solution Designs for proposals and statements of work that align to the client needs while
• Managing delivery risk and working with the sales team through deal progression and signing.
• Client relationship building through the pursuit and project lifecycle
• Oversight of consulting engagement delivery
• Manage teams of security generalists, focused consultants, technically focused security architects management practice leadership and capability growth
• Work with RDMs (Resource Deployment Managers) to assemble consulting project teams, assisting project leadership (i.e., project manager or engagement leader) in defining or modifying project approach and structure as necessary,
• Deliverables review and participation in key project events as appropriate to help ensure Delivery Excellence.
• Monitoring financial and project health and developing remediation approaches as needed.
People and practice leadership
• HR responsibility for a team of approximately 8-10 consulting practitioners
• Help manage practitioner career development and personal growth
• Conduct project and practice level performance appraisals
• Manage the team deployment and overall practice deployment to utilization targets
• Help identify and drive practice improvements in terms of offerings, sales, solution design or delivery processes
At least 5 years experience in management consulting and systems integration practice at a top tier professional services firm
At least 5 years experience in projects related to Security issues in a client facing environment
At least 5 years experience in working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
At least 5 years experience in working with Security practitioners
Readiness to travel 75% travel annually
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.|