Business Reporting Analyst
|Remote work is not available. All work is conducted at IBM's Dubuque, Iowa Domestic Delivery Center. Relocation to Dubuque, Iowa is required and reimbursement is not provided.|
IBM's Domestic Delivery Center in downtown Dubuque, Iowa is seeking a Business Reporting Analyst responsible for the analysis, design, and development of business reports in support of the Global Technology Services Strategic Outsourcing (GTS-SO) mission. Driven environment requiring ability to adapt to change. Uses business requirements to build reports using MS Excel and MS Word against various data source systems. Responsible for providing accurate reports and contract required deliverables on time and with accuracy. Responsible for understanding reporting data and problem resolution.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Work with business process owners to deliver effective reporting solutions
• Manage and track data captured by IT Business Office reports
• Ability to compile and present data for the business areas that address specific process related questions or issues
• Ability to compile data to produce invoices based on client requirements
• Gather requirements, understand the source systems, existing process, data purpose, make recommendations
• Ensure data integrity and quality of deliverables
• Ensure production reporting runs execute on time
• Understand a project plan and provide timely updates on the status of expected deliverables.
• Ability to simultaneously manage and organize multiple projects
GTS-SO’s mission is to leverage IBM’s global scale and advanced technology to deliver standardized solutions that are more automated, repeatable and globally integrated. Through our strengthened global position, clients gain cost advantages, access to industry-leading skills and access to IBM's scale and overall flexibility. The Domestic Delivery Center in Dubuque, IA is focused on increasing GTS-SO delivery quality. Global Technology Services (GTS) brings together all of IBM's service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing.
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.|