Territory Services Leader
|Global Technology Services / Technical Support Services (TSS) is searching candidates to fill positions in business development and sales. Positions will be located in major cities across the U.S.|
These exciting positions are customer facing, services sales and business development positions which ultimately require the ideal candidate to possess excellent presentation skills, working collaboratively with deal teams and an understanding of services and products.
Post training, the role of the TSS Territory Services Leader (TSL) is to build and maintain business relationships with key clients and generate significant signings and highly profitable TSS revenue growth. The TSL's primary objective is to identify new business opportunities and sell solutions which address the assigned client's business needs and value expectations. The TSL will lead engagements or work with other opportunity owners to leverage skills across IBM by teaming with other business units or with IBM Business Partners (BP) to deliver an integrated cross-brand / BP solution. The TSL is also the sales focal for an assigned Service Delivery Office.
This role requires a thorough understanding of the TSS capabilities of the other Service Product Lines (SPLs) and how to create and sell value-based propositions. The TSL is responsible for maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction with TSS solutions.
The candidate should be able to identify and qualify an opportunity while understanding client technical and financial requirements. Working well within cross-functional teams will be paramount to success. In the final stages of the sales cycle, successful candidates will be able to present and sell the solution and negotiate contract terms in order to reach mutually beneficial engagements for the client and IBM.
The TSL is accountable for:
- Meets / exceeds revenue, signings and profit growth objectives for the accounts within their assigned territory;
- Provides strong leadership and be able to work independently with moderate direction on complex issues;
- Possesses TSS business and technical skills;
- Maintains a professional and highly motivated attitude;
- Demonstrates effective consultative sales skills;
- Responds to clients with a sense of urgency;
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
Following are the primary roles/responsibilities of the TSL:
- Client relationship management
- Sales leadership for TSS hardware maintenance and software solution development
- Opportunity identification (OI)
- Efficient and proper execution of the TSS sales model
- Achieving / exceeding revenue, profit, and signings plans
The start date for these openings will be July, 2014. If you would like more information about the Summit Program please visit:
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.|