Cloud Services Product Specialist
|These exciting positions are customer facing, services sales and business development positions which ultimately require the ideal candidate to possess presentation skills, working collaboratively with deal teams and an understanding of services and products. This position will focus on business development of services surrounding IBM’s Cloud Computing Solutions. It requires a passion for Sales and daily interaction with other smart and highly motivated IBM teammates. The positions are located in major US cities.|
A qualified candidate has demonstrated business acumen; thrives on leading Sales Initiatives and closing business deals; will be able to build long term professional relationships; manage customer satisfaction; and possesses the technical ability to help develop business solutions.
The Cloud Services Product Specialist is accountable for:
- Meets and exceeds revenue, signings and profit growth objectives for the accounts within their assigned territory
- Provides leadership and be able to work independently with moderate direction on complex issues
- Demonstrates effective consultative sales skills
- Responds to clients with a sense of urgency
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
Following are the primary roles/responsibilities of the Cloud Services Product Specialist:
- Client relationship management
- Opportunity identification (OI)
- Achieving / exceeding revenue, profit, and signings plans
- Sales leadership for IBM Cloud Services solution development
Work experiences in customer Sales/service will be a plus. The training program is approximately 6 to 9 months and will require travel.
The start date for these openings will be in June, 2014.
For information regarding the IBM Summit Program, visit: www.ibm.com/employment/summit
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.|